Diễn đàn rao vặt

Diễn đàn rao vặt miễn phí, đăng tin rao vặt chất lượng hiệu quả, rao 1 tin top ngay google

:: Diễn Đàn máy tính - Nơi khẳng định đẳng cấp công nghệ ::

Thành viên là lòng cốt của diễn đàn.

BQT mong rằng các bạn sẽ luôn hoạt động nghiêm túc và hiệu quả để xây dựng một diễn đàn ngày càng phát triển.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

anyick

An intro to Audemars Piguet's new 2024 watches: from Royal Oak to Code 11. 59, Offshore and more

Although John Mayer may be spring's headliner, there's plenty more to love about Audemars Piguet's new arrivals, including camouflage like you've never noticed before. replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watches 2024

This kind of moment in every year. All of us are eagerly awaiting (or, occasionally, bracing for) a multitude of new releases from Wrist watches & Wonders. But issues don't stop there regarding brands not participating in typically the show. Audemars Piguet, for instance , traveled to Milan, Italy immediately to celebrate the opening on the brand's new AP Residence Milan, located in the famous ex - Garage Traversi. It's also the right moment for the brand to help launch its first significant semi-annual release.

Everything you need to find out:

referee. 16204 (Royal Oak “Jumbo” Skeleton) steel see no longer exists. The watch was actually planned to only exist for starters year during its 50th anniversary, but it has made it through a little longer - right up until today.

You won't locate many white gold Code 11. 59 best replica watches anymore. Case materials can happen on more complex watches as compared to chronographs, but to simplify often the lineup, the three-hand types and chronographs will only can be found in rose gold or stainless steel.

These are materials, AP continues it is material innovation and releases a new “sand gold” shade together with the Royal Oak Self-winding Flying Tourbillon Skeleton Watch. This color changes substantially under light. They also demonstrated off a prototype of your ceramic-case Royal Oak Offshore Flying Tourbillon Chronograph, just like the one we saw last year, but also in a monotone case which has a camouflage pattern. This is just the start.
Today, Audemars Piguet's tourbillons have fallen all the way lower, but that's not a negative thing. Three new Supérieur Oak Tourbillon watches are already released, from the new 37mm RD#3 to some new 41mm Royal Oak Tourbillon shades.

Okay, are you ready? Let's search a little deeper.

Royal Oak Self-winding Flying Tourbillon Skeletal frame Alluvial Gold, Model: 26735SG
First, how often do you observe new suffixes at the end of sources to new material? Keying in "SG" for alluvial rare metal for the first time felt cool. If that weren't for John Mayer QP, this would be making headers. But what is it? As a associate from the brand explained, could possibly be always experimenting with new elements (and researching older resources from the 1800s to understand the actual combinations of elements accustomed to achieve colors like "green gold"). Pure gold is practically always combined with other materials to make a stronger alloy, and the content you use will often change coloring. Since its introduction in the mid-1980s, rose gold has slowly obtained a prominent place in their particular watch range, but is considered not pink. By getting rid of silver from the mix and also replacing it with arrhes, they achieved a very beige 18K gold 41mm a 10. 6mm case. Then they gave the same sand platinum treatment to the bridges connected with caliber 2972, released in 2022 for the 50th anniversary with the Royal Oak. replica Breitling Chronomat watches

Take a look at the picture previously mentioned. Now, take a look at this one. Show me you're not surprised it's the similar watch. However , this is not an assessment my photography. Thanks to the particular palladium, the watch changes colouring from a soft pinky beige to a very silvery colour depending on the angle of the mild. This is probably my favorite colorful observe I've seen in a long time. Extremely Loro Piana, but not i could afford a watch as well as clothes to match it.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak self-winding flying tourbillon hollow mud gold, model: 26735SG; height 41 mm, thickness 10. 6th mm, 18 carat scenario, waterproof depth 50m. Metal framework sand gold tone mobility and sand gold sculpt inner bezel, white gold used hour markers, and Suprême Oak hands with lustrous coating; flying tourbillon, several hours and minutes; self-winding Competence 2972 movement, vibration occurrence 21, 600vph, power reserve 66 hours. 18 karat orange sand gold bracelet with AP folding clasp.

Royal Oak White Gold Automatic Tourbillon Ultra-Thin Watch (RD#3) 37mm Ref. 26660 BC
It's simply no exaggeration to say that the 37mm RD#3 is one of the most outstanding things Audemars Piguet did in a long time. A huge amount of hard work went into creating this elegant self-winding tourbillon motion and placing it inside the iconic 39 mm by 8. 1 mm “Jumbo” case. Then they shaved extra 2mm off the width. pressing. This new model features a smoked cigarettes blue Petite Tapisserie frame and 12 baguette-cut precious stone hour markers. The white gold or platinum case (a new materials very suitable for gem setting) is still 8. 1 milimeter thick, water-resistant to 50m, and the bezel is set together with 32 baguette-cut diamonds. That goes well with the 37mm RD#3 with its purple switch, but I would have desired to see one without the stone bezel. The diamond hr markers without diamonds about the bezel are very understated. buy replica watches

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Self-winding Tourbillon Ultra-Thin Watch (RD#3), model: 26660 BC; white gold case along with a diameter of 37 millimeters and a thickness of 7. 1 mm, water-resistant in order to 50m. Smoky blue call with small checkered routine, 12 baguette-cut diamond time markers (0. 2 ct), white gold Royal Oak fingers with luminous material. Several hours, minutes and flying tourbillon. 2968 self-winding movement, heurt frequency 21, 600 rpm, power reserve 50 hours. 18 CARAT white gold bracelet with AP folding clasp.

Royal Oak Automatic Chronograph 41mm Gold Ref. 26240BA and Royal Oak Automatic 37mm Yellowish Brushed Gold Ref. 26240BA 15550BA

This is a great acquire two get one free package. The brand has launched a couple of new gold models which can be in some ways consistent with Audemars Piguet's journey. Many other manufacturers are still slow to bring yellow metal back into their lineups following rose gold/pink gold had taken over in the early 2000s, although not AP. AP spreads materials well across a variety of shades, and they do interesting stuff with textures as well. Often the yellow brushed gold substance on the 37mm Automatic Royal Oak is the same hand-hammered texture we saw for the first Carolina Bucci model. The 41mm RO Time counter is simpler, but like the 37mm model, it features a hand-painted dark blasted finish over a gold sunburst dial.

Nor suited me, but they have been interesting novelties non-etheless. I use a feeling that loud, striking gold luxury fake Watches like the chronograph may be on route out - I don't have seen many customers drawn to them lately - and sophisticated options like the 37mm models will find a lot of consumers, there are There are women and also men.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak automatic 37mm yellowish frosted gold watch Ref. 15550BA, 37mm in length, 9. 1mm thick, 18 carat gold case, water-resistant to be able to 50m. Smoked gold-toned sunburst dial with applied precious metal hour-markers, Royal Oak palms with luminous coating; time, minutes, central seconds along with date. Self-winding caliber 5900 movement with 60 a long time power reserve. 18K yellow gold necklace with AP folding form.

Royal Oak Automatic Stop-watch 41mm Yellow Gold Ref. 26240BA; 18k yellow gold case 41mm diameter x 12. 4mm thick, 50m water-resistant. Smoked cigarettes gold-toned dial with Grandissimo Tapisserie pattern, gold utilized hour-markers and Royal Pine hands with luminous finish. Flyback chronograph, hours, mins, seconds, date. Self-winding competence 4401, frequency 28, 700 vph, power reserve 70 hrs. Yellow gold bracelet with AP folding clasp.

Royal Oak Offshore Automatic 43mm using rubber bezel, Ref.: 15605SK
I've never been a huge fan of the Royal Oak Offshore, probably because My spouse and i wasn't around when the Royal Oak Offshore was “hot”. The "khaki" Offshore Diver is one of the few exceptions. Amusing enough, they teased myself by putting this new 43mm Offshore on the pallet, and possibly that convinces me a lot more, but this new Offshore with all the rubber frame is kind of cool. The 43mm back button 14. 4mm case are big, and since it's not just a dive watch, the watch is merely water-resistant to 100m. But for make it a non-diver, non-chronograph ROO is a bit unusual. The actual smoked blue dial comes with a new generation Méga Tapisserie pattern, rhodium-plated gold employed hour-markers, Royal Oak arms with luminous material, plus a blue inner bezel (it doesn't rotate because it is very not a diver). The outer plastic blue bezel is similar to the Royal Oak Just offshore rubber-clad ref. Introduced inside 2002, the 25940 is the first watch to use plastic in places other than typically the strap, and it's exciting to see its return.

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Automatic Watch 43mm, having rubber bezel, model: 15605SK; 43mm diameter × 13. 4mm thick stainless steel situation, 100m waterproof. Smoky orange dial with new creation Méga Tapisserie pattern, rhodium-toned gold applied hour-markers, Royal Oak hands with lustrous material, blue inner viser. Hours, minutes, center mere seconds, date. The self-winding movements, Caliber 4302, has a consistency of 4 Hz as well as a power reserve of 70 several hours. Interchangeable blue rubber straps and stainless steel AP green buckle. Extra interchangeable dark-colored rubber strap. replica Richard Mille McLaren Watches

6th anniversary small code 11.59 refresh
Do you feel? It's been five years. Even though the series may have been slightly (well, more than slightly) panned after release, it finally is apparently hitting its stride. AP seemed to have cracked often the puzzle last year with the discharge of a smaller 38mm design, complete with better dial structure and indexes - guess what happens, I won't tell. This year, there are a few changes to the collection. First of all, you can no longer see the white gold Code 11. 59 for chronograph watches and chronograph watches. Difficulties are still fair game the theory is that, but we're told that will steel and white gold seem to be too close to each other and have a tendency to cannibalize their own markets. Because of this, expect to see more green gold - which is the sole gold style the brand at the moment offers on Code.

My partner and i haven't spent much time considering the codes, but this is what we saw. Presented are usually dial variants of the present 38mm and 41mm auto watch platforms as well as the 41mm chronograph, all in pink rare metal with embossed dials. Inside the 38mm x 9. 6mm model, you can now see the authentic model's "Bleu Nuit, Dénudée 50" colorway. The imprinted textured dial is imprinted with 5402 Royal Oak and comes with a matching crocodile leather strap or pink textured rubber. There is also a brighter light blue dial, somewhere between powder snow blue and turquoise. The particular 41mm three-pin (with date) model now comes in the identical dark blue and environmentally friendly colors seen on previous year's steel piece. Ultimately, the chronograph is now provided with a choice of blue, green, or even black dials, and of course, they are now both stamped face styles for the steel timepiece, which is a huge improvement.

Audemars Piguet Code 11. 59 automatic watch, model: 77410OR (38mm) and 15210OR (41mm), 38mm x 9. 6mm OR 41mm x 15. 7mm 18k rose gold circumstance, 30m waterproof; light blue (38mm only), "Bleu Nuit, Dénudée 50" or green watch dial with embossed pattern, put on rose gold hour-markers and hands and fingers with luminous material, in addition to tone-on-color inner bezel; intelligent movement Caliber 5900 along with 60 hours power reserve (38 mm ) or self-winding caliber 4302 with 70-hour power reserve (41 mm). Color-matching textured rubber strap.

Audemars Piguet Code 11. 59 Self-winding Chronograph Ref. a couple of 6393 or; 18k rose gold colored case with a diameter associated with 41 mm and a thickness regarding 12. 6 mm, together with 30m waterproof performance. "Bleu Nuit, Nuage 50" or perhaps green dial with stamped pattern, rose gold hour marker pens and hands with lustrous material, and matching shade inner bezel, gold edge on the 3 o'clock as well as 9 o'clock subdials; Flyback chronograph, hours, minutes, tiny seconds and date; Self-winding movement Caliber 4401 and also 70 hours power reserve. Color-matched textured rubber strap. replica Patek Philippe Nautilus Watches

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết